Are you looking to get new experiences? Are you willing to travel and learn a new trade? Looking for a flexible and challenging job? Are you motivated? Do you take initiative? Are you willing to travel and learn a new trade? Are you reliable and honest?
If you answered yes to these questions, we would love to hear
Mark,s Wildlife Control is company based in Warminster PA we service Bucks County, Montgomery County and Philadelphia. We have offered our community quality wildlife control services at competitive prices for more then 8 years and created a family environment for our team members. Our business is growing and we are looking for a Full-Time wildlife control technician to join our team.
Seeking self motivated individuals that are proficient at work with tools. Must be problem-solvers and able to adapt to different situations.You must have a driver licence and vehicle to commute to warehouse.
Our technicians must be able to work safely on a ladder (32 or 40 ft) and on a roof (flat or pitched). Experienced carpenters and roofers are preferred metal bending is a plus. We focus on exclusion methods. You must be proficient in this working with tools and safely on ladders.
Safety is important at Mark's Wildlife Control. You must be able to follow rules, use safety equipment, such as a safety harness (for pitched roofs), masks, goggles, gloves, hard hat, and other safety gear. These are provided and must be used. No reckless technicians, please.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain customer relationships.
- Properly identify wildlife issues and implement appropriate corrective measures.
- Perform appropriate preventative measures.
- Communicate service procedures to customers.
- Discuss wildlife-related sanitation and structural corrections with customers.
- Maintain equipment in a clean, organized, and functional manner.
- Maintain service vehicle in a clean and organized manner.
- Maintain a neat and well-groomed appearance.
- Clean and organize the building.
- Ability to perform duties in any type of situation.
- Ability to lift and carry approximately 80 pounds.
- Ability to handle up to a 40 ft ladder.
- Ability to work with hand tools.
- Ability to alternate between squatting, crawling, and standing positions.
- Must have experience working with tools on a professional level.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving history.
- Ability to follow directions.
- Be an early riser.
- Available to work Monday - Saturday.
- Independently perform duties without constant supervision
- Be a team player
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Competent verbal and written communication
- Competent basic mathematical ability
- Previous construction experience (carpentry, metal work or roofing is preferred)
- Sales experience preferred
- Ability to get quick raises
- Competitive salary (based upon experience and certifications acquired)
- Paid vacation (after 1 year of employment)
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- Job Type: Full-time
- 833 Nina Way, Warminster PA 18974
Customer Service is the name of the game. We strive to deliver the best possible service with all our customer interactions. The ability to work independently, attention to detail, time management, addressing customer concerns and providing service with a smile will make up the bulk of this position. Here is what the position involves: We are seeking persons with construction experience with a driver licence with the ability to learn grow and adjust to new situations. You also must be willing to travel outside of the state for training courses. Travel expenses are paid for. We base your success on your certifications acquired through continuous education in wildlife. We base our raises on your knowledge and experience in the wildlife field.
- High school degree or equivalent
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- High attention to detail; ability to work independently and multi-task
- Must be familiar with Morris County and surrounding areas (geographical awareness)
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs
- Valid Driver's License
- Drug screening and background check
- Fluent in English.
3 years in construction (preferred carpentry, roofing or metal work).
Required license or certification:
- Valid driver’s license
Mark's Wildlife Control is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 /hour
- carpentry and/or construction: 1 year (Preferred)
- roofing: 1 year (Preferred)
- driver's license (Required)
- United States (Required)
- Morning (Required)
- Mid-Day (Required)
- Evening (Required)
- 25% (Preferred)
- Monday (Required)
- Tuesday (Required)
- Wednesday (Required)
- Thursday (Required)
- Friday (Required)
- Saturday (Required)
- Multiple locations
- Paid time off
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
- Day shift
- 8 hour shift
- 10 hour shift
- Waiting period may apply