At PivotPoint® International, we believe it’s our responsibility to evolvehair and beauty education, challenging the status quo. For 55 years, ourcontinual commitment to creating rich educational experiences and developingbest-in-class educational content has enabled us to foster over 1 millionindividuals, on six continents, as they realize sustainable careers within thebeauty industry. We know what drives beauty professionals to succeed—what theysee as relevant to further their career; we provide education, tools and acommunity in which to thrive. PivotPoint International’s philosophy of lifelong learning, combined with ourofferings, encourage growth and professionalism in an industry that is built onproducts and services that help everyone look and feel their best.
We are seeking a Video Producer toexecute a wide variety of videos for both Education andCorporate use. The Video Producer willcreate videos under established project objectives and requirements and withinestablished brand standards for visual content and appearance. The VideoProducer serves as the video lead consultant responsible for and ensuring theoverall quality of the entire video production process.
What You’ll Be Responsible For:
- Supervise, direct and motivate video staffin order to assure consistency in quantityand quality of work.
- Acting as Video Lead, partnering withclients, product lead,project managementand subject matter experts.
- Oversee video crews,editors, graphicartists, on-cameratalent, and sounddesigners toachieve the finished product.
- Oversee development of creative briefs, outlines,scripts, scriptbreakdown/shot lists, storyboards, setbuilds, and dailyshot lists.
- Maintain and control shooting schedule to insure on-timedelivery.
- Collaborate with Production Team todevelop strategies andgenerate new ideas.
- Supervise and directvideo and photo shoots in studio and on-location asneeded.
- Work with and guide editors during projects and participate in client reviews.
- Working withsound, provide creative direction onmusic development and mixes.
- Maintain consistent shooting standards andspecifications across all projects.
- Manage video productions from conception through final cut.
Who You Are:
- A motivated worker with 1-3 years’experience in Video, Media,Communications or a related fieldincluding:
- Technical expertise for cameras, lightinggrips, electrical limitations, rigging, and generalstudio safety requirements.
- Working knowledge of camerasettings, general shootingspecifications, light and lensspeed.
- Someone with a demonstrated history ofhigh-quality,high-impact technical, educational videocontent creation for online audiences.
- You have a deep understanding of established andemerging trends in contentconsumption and audiencehabits.
- You exhibit exemplary organizational skills and the ability to direct multiple projects under tightdeadlines.
What We Provide:
- A competitive salary.
- A chance to flex your video production muscle on highquality video projects.
- A continuous learning environment.
- A fulfilling, challenging work experience.
- A chance to change people’s lives.
Job Type: Contract
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Multiple locations