Initiates, maintains, and compiles records associated with ordering, receiving, storing, issuing, and shipping materials, supplies, and equipment.
Responsibilities of this position include:
- Assists in cycle counting program and other on-going continuous improvement objectives.
- Ensures procurement documentation and records are properly kept and updated on a timely basis.
- Interfaces with all departments to ensure timely requisitioning, approval, purchase and delivery as well as storage of spare parts and all consumable products.
- Adheres to all safety policies and procedures. Ensures company safety procedures are followed by all team members to prevent injury or accidents on the job.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Verifies and confirms accuracy of picked orders.
- Records items and quantities associated to appropriate shipping container.
- Seals, labels and applies packing slip to each box properly for shipment.
- Selects appropriately sized boxes or envelopes for shipment to avoid the bending, crushing, or shifting of items during delivery. Packs all orders neatly and correctly in a box to ensure quality.
Education, Experience & Skills:
- High School Diploma or GED is required.
- Experience in a distribution center environment preferred.
- Basic computer skills.
- RF unit experience helpful.
- Ability to read, write and type in English.
- Attention to detail to ensure accuracy.
- Ability and willingness to work required overtime with little to no notice.
- Ability to be stand all day, sometimes at the same workstation for extended periods of time.
- Ability to operate powered equipment.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.37 - $25.82 per hour