Use your maintenance skills to maintain and improve the facilities at a non-profit!
Join our team of competent and compassionate professionals as a Senior Maintenance Worker in the Facilities Department at Behavioral Health Network! Senior Maintenance Workers provide a variety of routine tasks across all BHN locations. Senior Maintenance Workers move and assemble furniture, perform minor plumbing and electrical repairs and services, and maintain grounds in a clean and orderly manner as needed. Senior Maintenance Workers complete monthly DPH BSAS billing and comply with applicable safety standards at all times. Additionally, Senior Maintenance Workers demonstrate competency in the utilization of agency technological systems.
Behavioral Health Network is a growing non-profit community behavioral health agency that has been providing services to children, adults, families and communities in Western Massachusetts since 1938. BHN provides comprehensive, outcome-driven behavioral health care. We are dedicated to offering high quality, affordable and culturally appropriate care to people of all ages and income levels in our constituent communities.
Senior Maintenance Workers at Behavioral Health Network have the following qualities:
- Basic knowledge of plumbing and electrical systems.
- Knowledge of household systems.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to work in high demand and stressful environments from time to time.
- Mechanical aptitude and ability to troubleshoot and repair basic building systems.
- Willing and able to participate in a rotating on call program to provide coverage during off hours including weekends and holidays.
- At least two years of related experience (preferred).
- Valid driver's license and reliable car available for work hours (required).
- High school diploma or equivalent (required).
If you are interested in this opportunity, please visit our website at www.bhnworks.org and click on “Browse All Jobs” to apply!