Risk Adjustment Analyst
iQuartic – Remote
Responsible for handling multiple projects and working closely with Coding Operations and IT to optimize risk adjustment results.
- Code medical records to validate ICD-10-CM codes for Risk Adjustment.
- Provide guidance and expertise in the interpretation of, and adherence to, the rules and regulations of documentation.
- Research regulatory guidelines for coding guidelines and supporting documentation for software implementation.
- Support and participate in process and quality improvement initiatives.
- Participate in testing and training of CAC software.
- Perform analysis and reporting activities.
- Identify innovative ways to find and solve internal and customer business related issues using services and software.
- Certification requirements: Active CPC or CCS and CRC.
- 3-5 years of experience in Risk Adjustment coding and clinical documentation.
- Deep understanding and knowledge on all Risk Adjustment models.
- Extensive knowledge of ICD-10-CM coding guidelines.
- Strong clinical skills related to chronic illness diagnosis, treatment and management.
- Advanced knowledge of medical terminology, abbreviations, anatomy and physiology, major disease processes, and pharmacology.
- Ability to think critically and determine the best method for completing tasks.
- Strong computer skills (MS Office, EMR systems, and internet).
- Reliability and a commitment to meeting tight deadlines.
- Personal discipline to work remotely.
- Must have high-speed Internet access, a home computer (dual monitors) with a current Windows operating system.
- Knowledge of HIPAA, recognizing a commitment to privacy, security and confidentiality of all documentation.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $19.00 to $30.00 /hour
- recent Risk Adjustment Production : 3 years (Required)
- RHIT, CCS, CPC, CRC (Required)
- Monday (Required)
- Tuesday (Required)
- Wednesday (Required)
- Thursday (Required)
- Friday (Required)
- Fully Remote
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Work from home
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
- Waiting period may apply