Revenue/Billing Manager (Remote)
Duration: 1-2 months
Rate: $55-70/hr depending on experience
Our client is seeking an accountant with revenue and billing expertise to join them for a project that could be 2 months in a remote capacity. This person will primarily be working through incurred cost submissions, systems setup/process improvements, and cleaning up unbilled revenue accounts.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Management or related discipline
- 4-8 years accounting experience with specific experience in revenue accounting and billing procedures
- Deltek Costpoint experience REQUIRED
- CPA strongly preferred
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Detail oriented and ability to prioritize work and multitask effectively
- Communicate effectively with all levels of management both orally and in written form
- Good understanding of Government contracts, FAR, and CAS preferred
- Working knowledge of revenue accounting, billing, and GAAP principles
Accountants love working with us! Our interesting contract positions help professionals wanting to earn six-figure incomes, take time off to travel the world or grow a side business, and gain experience across multiple areas of accounting and finance. If you are available and would like to begin earning a substantial income while taking control of your life and career, apply now.