Seeking an experienced Epic Tapestry Analyst/Coordinator for a fully remote role (minimal travel to regional facilities required)
The Tapestry Analyst will be responsible for developing requirements for process and/or system solutions within an assigned business domain(s) bu interfacing stakeholders and appropriate IT teams (Solution Delivery, Infrastructure, Enterprise Architecture, etc).
Required Skills and Certifications
- Configuration and System Analysis Experience
- AP Claims Configuration and Analysis experience in a healthcare environment
- Healthcare Payer/Provider Experience
- EPIC Tapestry Certification (Or STRONG Tapestry experience)
- EPIC Resolute Certification (or HEAVY Resolute experience)
- UAT Testing
- CRM experience is Preferred
- Finance Experience is Preferred
- Any additional Epic Modules experience is a Nice to Have
- Strong Communication Skills Required
- Develops an understanding of and executes requirements gathering methodologies to identify business, function and non-functional requirements (for example, SMART) within designated business domains.
- Assists in the development and documentation of comprehensive business cases to assess the costs, benefits ROI and Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) of proposed solutions
- Supports the evolution of applications, systems and/or/ processes to a desired future state by building and leveraging an up to date understanding of how the current process impact business operations for assigned domains.
- Maps current state against future state processes.
- Identifies the impact of requirements on upstream and downstream solution components.
- Provides recommendations to the team or department leadership on how to integrate requirements with current systems and business processes for the assigned domain(s).
- Supports solution design by researching how to help translate requirements into workable business solutions.
- Identifies and recommends additional data and/or services needed to address key business issues related to processing or solutions design.
- Supports continuous process improvement by participating in the development, implementation, and maintenance of standardized tools, templates, and processes across assigned business domain(s).
(No Vendor or 3rd Party Partners)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50.00 /hour
- Epic: 3 years (Required)
- Resolute: 3 years (Required)
- Configuration Management: 3 years (Required)
- application support: 3 years (Required)
- Tapestry: 3 years (Required)
- Resolute (Preferred)
- Tapestry (Required)
- United States (Required)
- Fully Remote
- Health insurance
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Monday to Friday