Clatsop Behavioral Healthcare (CBH) has an immediate opening for a full time Recovery Ally. This position will provide outreach to individuals in the community who are presenting in emergency departments and the jail who are in need of help but are not ready to seek treatment.
Qualified candidates must submit a Cover Letter, Resume and Application
- Any combination of experience/training that will demonstrate the ability to perform the duties of this position may be considered. Must have the potential to be certified as a recovery mentor. (The Certified Recovery Mentor (CRM) requires an Oregon Health Authority approved addiction peer training program, which CBH will assist in scheduling once hired. Per OHA requirements CRM's must be in recovery from substance use dependence and have a minimum of 2 years recovery.)
- Work with community partners to identify high utilizers of the emergency departments and the jail system due to their substance use
- Provide non-contingent supportive relationship to targeted individuals. Mentor them in whatever their stage of recovery is and help them identify positive coping skills and healthy living activities.
- Act as a community resource, assisting in connecting individuals and families to local groups and organizations where, through participation, they will develop natural supports that will sustain them into the future
- Skills related to professional clinical documentation and file management
- Valid driver’s license or ability to obtain Oregon or Washington DL.
- Background check clearance
- Ability to meet agency insurance requirements, must submit current motor vehicle record if licensed outside of the state of Oregon
- Knowledge and experience of current OAR's and state requirements related to position
The above statements are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills.
For full time employees, benefits include Medical (minimal premium cost to employee), Dental (Employer Paid), Vision (employer paid), 403B Retirement (5% employer contribution at 1 year of employment), Life Insurance (Employer Paid), Short-term Disability (Employer Paid), and Employee Assistance Program. Dependents covered on medical, dental and vision at cost to employee.
12 paid holidays and 22 days of PTO years 1-3, increases after year 3. PTO accumulation starts at hire and is available for use as accumulated.
CBH also offers sabbatical of 22 days (176 hours) after 10 years of service and annual elective training fund that includes 5 paid days for training.
Application can be found on our website at http://www.clatsopbh.org/employment/. Please submit per directions on the website your application, cover letter, resume and references. Be sure to put “Recovery Ally” in the subject line of your email.
Clatsop Behavioral Healthcare values the diversity of the people it hires and serves. CBH is an equal opportunity employer.Qualified
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.50 - $19.36 per hour
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Multiple locations