A Training Coordinator will be part of QA department and will closely work with Manager, QA. Training Coordinator will report to Executive Director, Quality. The Training Coordinator will play a key role in the following areas:
- Identify individual/job-related training requirements
- Develop training matrix for the site and training modules based on Job Roles
- Update ComplianceWire with training matrix and training records
- Track pending and completed training per individual and/or departments, thus ensuring compliance with the SOP and training modules
- Provide monthly training qualification reports to site management
- Provide an outside auditor/investigator with the company’s current training records.
- Manage all activities related training including tracking of training assignments and initiatives.
- Partner with management to identify core competencies of workforce and develop training programs.
- Analyze and assess the training and development needs of the Cranbury site.
- Lead Cranbury site training planning, curriculum development and implementation.
- Coordinate SMEs, schedules, rooms, resources, and equipment for On-the-Job (OTJ) and classroom training, as requested.
- Assist with onboarding and assimilating new employees to the company and their position.
- Process training related task and documents through ComplianceWire Learning Management System
- Create content that involves an effective analysis/evaluation of existing systems and processes.
- Facilitate training workshops that include Webinars and other Online training tools.
- Apply principles of adult learning to ensure training effectiveness.
- Ensure high levels of integrity, and compliance.
- Effectively use ComplianceWire as the tracking and measurement system to ensure the effectiveness of training.
- Act as subject matter expert on all aspects of the training program with regard to corrective action development, regulatory inspections, and audits.
College degree and previous experience as a Trainer /Training Coordinator in a pharmaceutical GMP environment is preferred.
- Three years of previous experience as a Trainer/ Training coordinator in a pharmaceutical industry
- Proficient with computer programs such as Learning Management System, Iso-Train, or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in English language
- Strong attention to detail
Any vacancy posted on this site comes from Indeed and it's network through the API. If you find this job is not supposed to be on this site, please report it on Indeed.