The Role & Local Community:
We care about you and we care that you're comfortable. While there's no place like home, Corteva comes close.
At Corteva Agriscience, you will help us grow what’s next. No matter what your role, you will be part of a team that is building the future of agriculture – solving the world’s food problems through innovation, technology, and putting people first. Looking for a better work-life balance, and are interested in manufacturing/operations? Then this is the perfect opportunity for you! We welcome candidates who want to grow their career with us! We are looking for candidates who take initiative, love to learn, work hard, and have stable work history. Candidates from all industry backgrounds are encouraged to apply! Please ensure you attach an updated copy of your resume with your application for full consideration.
Since our business is excelling, Corteva Agriscience has an exciting opportunity for a Production Technician to join our company at our Wahpeton, ND production facility. Our Production Technicians ($250 Sign-On Bonus) start making great competitive wages ($19.00-$21.00/hr.)! Read more about our benefits below and apply online today!
Let’s peek at how you can grow your well-being, health, and future at Corteva!
- Strike a better work-life balance with robust time off benefits including paid maternity, paternal and family illness leave.
- Prepare for your future with our competitive retirement savings plan, tuition reimbursement program, and more.
- Enjoy access to health benefits for you and your family on your first day of employment.
- And much, much more!
Responsibilities – What You Will Do:
How will you help us grow? It matters to us, and it matters to you!
- Plant Production Operations activities such as receiving, pre-cleaning, gravity operation, packaging, palletizing, etc.
- Return and rework activities.
- Field management activities such as scouting, field maintenance.
- Warehousing activities including forklift operation, collecting samples, pooling, etc.
- Gathering data for continuous improvement projects.
- Various other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Requirements – Who You Are:
What expertise have you grown? What do you bring to the table?
- You love variety of tasks as well as enjoy working hard and staying busy!
- You want to work somewhere doing something where you can make a difference in the world!
- Growing your skills and your career is extremely important to you and you’re looking for a company like Corteva where you have the opportunity to do just that!
- You have your High School Diploma or GED.
- When you see a problem, you look for a way to fix it, you’re solutions focused.
- You have a valid driver’s license, so you will be able to drive company vehicles on-assignment when needed, like field inspections.
- You value the safety of yourself and your co-workers and will eagerly participate in safe work practices, on-the-job safety, and work safety programs.
- Chilly warehouse? Dusty field inspections? No problem! You love to get out there and be in the heart of operations with your team and work hard!
- You always are willing to help out and physical work isn’t a problem for you…Passing by a team member struggling to lift something? Safety is your top priority and you are willing and able to lift up to 50 pounds with or without reasonable accommodations to help your colleague and/or perform necessary job tasks!
- You understand that the company’s viability and performance is directly tied to your job security, so you are willing and able to work shift work and overtime including nights and weekends to meet business needs during peak season.
- You always put your best foot forward and have great attention to detail, so you have submitted your updated resume with your application to this opportunity.
Preferences – It Would Be Great If You:
- Have two or more years of on-the-job manufacturing, operations, production, agriculture, or related experience.
- Are Associates or Bachelor Degreed.
- You have two or more years of on-the-job working experience in any field.
- Have working knowledge of lean manufacturing principles such as 5S, Continuous Improvement and Standardized Work.
- Have general agriculture knowledge and/or experience.
- Have experience with field equipment, agriculture equipment and Fork Trucks.
Ready to grow your perspectives, impact and career? Start by applying to this opportunity today!
Any vacancy posted on this site comes from Indeed and it's network through the API. If you find this job is not supposed to be on this site, please report it on Indeed.