Specialty Infusion is an alternative site of care infusion
treatment solution. We offer a low-cost alternative to receiving
infusion treatments in a hospital or through a home infusion
provider while providing top-quality medical care and amenities to
ensure the comfort of our patients.
Our team is growing and we are searching for a Patient Coordinator to join our team! The successful Patient Coordinator will be a liaison between patients and the healthcare system. They will be responsible for advocating for infusion services on behalf of the patients, all while delivering the best patient service to all.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Collaborate with the infusion team to streamline organizational goals and drive success.
- Effectively interact with family and patients and resolve concerns related to the delivery of healthcare services. Receive and respond to patient inquiries and feedback. Refer information to appropriate supervisor.
- Coordinate patient care requirements among infusion team. (Report weekly progress on patient care to the team)
- Serve as an advocate on patient’s behalf with insurance providers during the prior authorization process.
- Review third-party payer contracts to ensure that reimbursement is appropriate for services being rendered and that terms of the contracts are in the best interests of the patient and the health system.
- Maintain knowledgeable about reimbursements for infusion services, medications, supplies, durable medical equipment, and, if applicable, nursing services.
Who We’re Looking For:
- 1 years’ experience in an office setting, call center setting, or phone support role.
- 1 years’ relevant work experience in obtaining prior authorizations and referrals.
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Ability to understand, and prioritize, multiple projects.
- Excellent Customer Service skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
What We Offer:
- Supportive and Collaborative Team
- Career Growth
- Paid Time Off
- Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance Vision Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Discounts
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 to $26.00 /hour