Packaging Operator I is an entry-level position in the packaging department. Packing Operator is responsible for safely operating the package equipment to package in-process products in accordance with Packaging batch record while following SOPs and Maintaining 100% cGMP & compliance during operations.
- Responsible for disposal of rejected products and packaging components in the designated area.
- Executes packaging processes while strictly adhering to cGMP, Standard Operating Procedures, environmental and safety guidelines and any other related regulations that could apply. Uses proper safety and protective gear and follows gowning procedures.
- Checks and verifies bulk and packaging components before the entry of the packaging room.
- Records and maintains the log book before and after each batch.
- Perform in-process check control during packaging operation and record the data in packaging batch record.
- Perform weight verification of scales and/or balances and check calibration status of all scales, balance and equipment prior to packaging operation.
- Responsible for ensuring the packaging line/room is clean, organized and ready for packaging operations.
- Performs other functions as required or assigned.
- Complies with all company policies and standards.
- A High School diploma or GED is preferred.
- Less than one year of experience in Pharmaceutical Packaging/Manufacturing is preferred.
- Required to read, write, and communicate in English. - Intermediate
- High school level math and mechanical skills. - Intermediate
- Flexible to work extended hours and weekends when required. - Intermediate
- Ability to work as part of a team. - Intermediate
- Attention to detail and accuracy. - Intermediate
- Knowledge of safety, cGMP and SOP.
Primary Location: US-NJ-East Hanover
Work Locations: East Hanover 1 Murray Road East Hanover 07936
Employee Status: Entry Level
Job Type: Full-time
Job Level: 1st Shift
Job Posting: Feb 14, 2020, 1:45:56 PM
Any vacancy posted on this site comes from Indeed and it's network through the API. If you find this job is not supposed to be on this site, please report it on Indeed.