Actively seeking an experienced MDS Coordinator or Nurse Assessment Coordinator to provide care at a MultiCare Nursing and Rehabilitation center.
- Oversee and coordinate the development and completion of the member assessment (MDS) in accordance with current Federal and state regulations.
- Coordinate and lead the development of a comprehensive member assessment and care plan for each member.
- Maintaining & updating all care plans and assessments as required.
- Monitor & audit clinical records, ensuring accuracy & timeliness.
- Report any issues related to non-compliant documentation.
- Always protect the confidentiality of residents and facility information.
- Ensure the face validity of all Minimum Data Sets before electronic submission
- Combine the timely electronic submission of all MDS and conducting a monthly review of a random sample of the MDS to ensure accuracy and internal consistency with the medical records.
Experience & Requirements
- Active New York Registered Nurse (RN) License.
- Candidates must have 3-5 years of experience in a Long-Term Care facility.
- At least one-year full-time experience as an MDS Coordinator.
- Demonstrates clinical assessment skills at the level necessary to meet the job requirements.
- Ability to make independent decisions and follow through with limited supervision.
- Knowledgeable and understanding of state and federal regulations and guidelines governing the practices of the facility.
- Ability to build positive relationships with others, including, members, family members, associates and personnel of outside agencies and organizations.
- Effective interpersonal skills and the ability to work cooperatively with an interdisciplinary care team.
- Detail-oriented individuals who are team players.
- Adaptable to change and willingness to learn different
Any vacancy posted on this site comes from Indeed and it's network through the API. If you find this job is not supposed to be on this site, please report it on Indeed.