Job Title: MarTech Specialist
Requisition ID: 109607BR
When you join us at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll be part of a smart, driven team that shares your passion for exploration and discovery. With revenues of $22 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
What will you do?
Our MarTech Specialist will be responsible for creating, executing, and optimizing our outbound marketing strategies and collaborating with our digital, web, and creative teams to deliver attention-getting, action-driving marketing content across channels and tools. And because we usually have a lot going on at the same time, you should have solid experience overseeing simultaneous campaigns. The role requires strong technical skills, creativity, analytical abilities, and solid communication skills. The person in this role will have to think like a marketer while having the skillset and desire to spend large portions of their day in the various tools configuring, optimizing, analyzing, etc.
- Be an integral part of the Digital Customer Experience Team, providing operational support to members of the team
- Support all operations, workflows and campaign execution in our Marketing Automation platform
- Manage email and landing page templates used in our Marketing Automation platform/CMS
- Partner with our copywriters and designers to create emails, forms, reports, and other infrastructure related to campaign support.
- As necessary assist in the development of emails, landing pages, forms and other data elements as necessary to support demand generation programs.
- Support team members with technical setup for digital marketing campaigns
- Support team with integrating tracking and analytics best practices on marketing campaign assets
- Provide admin support for our full Marketing Tech Stack
- Manage the relationship between a marketing automation platform and CRM, campaign synchronization, and field mapping processes.
- Create automated marketing campaigns to retain, win and reengage users, leveraging all available data & marketing tools
- Perform A/B tests, create segments & scoring models
- Work collaboratively with other departments and champion use of email and web as channels across the business
- Document and evangelize best practices and governance policies.
- Constantly focus on optimization of campaigns for the best results possible
- Reporting / analysis on all campaigns to ensure continuous optimization
- Collaborate with Analytics team to create dashboards and reports for our marketing campaigns
- Advise on using marketing technologies to create buyer experiences that drive the client’s middle and bottom funnel success.
- Partner with Marketing, Sales Operations and SFDC teams to optimize workflow and standardize lead management processes.
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- BS degree required
- At least 3-5 years of professional experience providing operational support to a B2B digital marketing team
- A strong understanding of the marketing campaign process and how to identify and speak to key success metrics
- Experience implementing and managing marketing technology,
- An understanding of how to track leads through all stages of the sales funnel
- Excellent writing, editing, and communication skills
- A team-player mindset with the ability to coach others
- Advanced knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Proficiency in analytics and working with marketing data
- Experience using various CRM, CMS, marketing automation, and analytics tools
- Proficiency in UAT and A/B testing
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity while managing multiple competing priorities and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and team-oriented environment.
- Passion and commitment for customer success
- Ideal previous experience with (CRM) Salesforce.com, (MAT) Eloqua, (CMS) AEM