One of the most trusted and innovative in-home care companies, providing high-quality, customized, professional caregiving services to seniors and children/adults with developmental disabilities. Since opening up our first office in 2008, we have quickly expanded to 16 locations throughout California, Arizona, and Texas.
2020 marks our 12-year anniversary and we continue to pride ourselves in positively impacting people’s lives and making a difference in our community.
JOIN AN AWARD-WINNING COMPANY!
If you are looking for a fulfilling opportunity, teammates you'll enjoy working with, an energetic company culture, and a company you can grow with - you've found your future home!
An ENERGETIC, DRIVEN, and PASSIONATE team leader ready to play a key role in our company’s growth.
We currently have an opening in our Walnut Creek office for a Managing Director in our Senior Care Division.Responsibilities:
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE TO TEAM24:
- Oversee all sales and leadership efforts for the Walnut Creek branch office
- Generate client referrals as well as foster existing and potential referral sources through field-based in person sales activity
- Educate territory’s accounts (hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, community-based organizations, etc.) on 24Hr HomeCare’s sales campaigns, promotions, new service offerings, programs, and specialty trainings
- Seek out and acquire new contract opportunities within the territory
- Train, manage, develop, and motivate branch office staff
- Analyze & report on key performance indicators (KPIs) and develop relevant action plans
- Promote a positive, safe, and fun work culture while exuding the company’s core values
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
- 2 years experience in the healthcare industry, highly preferred
- Prior management experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communication, or related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional presentation and public speaking
- Proven track record of successful networking and relationship building
- Methodical: Organized, detail-oriented, and regimented
- Coachable: Accepting of constructive feedback and ongoing professional development
24 Hour Home Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is proud of its culture of diversity and inclusion. Individuals seeking employment are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. Additionally, 24 Hour Home Care will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.
Any vacancy posted on this site comes from Indeed and it's network through the API. If you find this job is not supposed to be on this site, please report it on Indeed.