We’re passionate about bringing the love of baking and
decorating to everyone, everywhere, every day.
Our message is simple – we know you love baking (because we do,
too) and we’re constantly evolving to bring you quality products
that make baking and decorating fun and easy. We’re not just for
the decorators of wow-worthy cakes, we’re for cupcake makers and
cookie bakers who love to say, “I made that!”
Wilton Brands LLC (“Wilton”) is owned by Dr. August Oetker KG, a
privately held company based in Germany. Dr. Oetker is a global
leader in the food and beverage industries. Learn more about Wilton
at http://www.wilton.com .
We are seeking an individual who will be responsible for
creating, maintaining, and auditing inventory integrity and
tracking reports. Will act as OSCA agent as needed for suppliers
who do not use OSCA, our online Purchase order tool. Will handle
administrative transactions for area.
- Build/Create and improve new or existing reports to support the Inventory and Demand Planning teams.
- Run the following reports to validate inventory accuracy,
resolve discrepancies and escalate to management:
- Inventory Sync reconciliation report
- Fill Rate reports
- Forecast Accuracy Reports
- Safety Stock Reports
- EAU Reports to aid the Inventory team to make buying decisions.
- Rejection and Food aging reports so Inventory team can make determinations regarding scrap
- Discontinued Report
- Make inventory adjustments to reconcile sync issues between JDE and LOGPRO
- Inventory Container Tracking & Prioritization and make date adjustments as needed for containers held in yard.
- Maintain the PO system by making sure old orders are closed off and sending Open Order reports to vendors
- Maintain Air Freight Log
- Maintain scrap logs and initiate scrap for team when
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Operations, Logistics, Finance, Marketing or related field
- Preferred but not necessary: 1-3 years of experience in
customer service, forecasting, buying or planning areas.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Proficient in MS Excel, MS Access, and Outlook. Business Intelligence or SAP knowledge a plus.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work independently in a fast-paced distribution environment
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent level of communication/interpersonal skills and desire to work in a collaborative team environment
- Prior experience and/or knowledge of JDEdwards is highly
Physical Demands/Work Requirements:
- Professional office environment. This role is sedentary in nature and requires the ability to be seated at a desk for majority of the workday.
- Ability to routinely use standard office equipment such as laptop computers, computer monitors/keyboards, photocopiers and telephones.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to talk