ShelleyswayLLC is looking for licensed, qualified and experienced individuals to join or team!
Shelley's Way is seeking male/female Intensive In-Home Counselors (IIC) to provide short term, solution focused therapy for youths and families. Therapists will also work to improve and stabilize the youth(s) level of functioning within the home and community in order to decrease or eliminate behaviors or conditions that may impact healthy functioning in the home, school or community.
* Education: Licensed only (Required)
* LSW, LCSW, LAC, LPC 2 years or more (Required)
* Driver's License (Required)
* Professional Liability Insurance
* Clinical experience with adolescents and families
* A commitment to practicing Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
* Participation in ongoing peer supervision
* Availability to manage a minimum caseload of 4-6 clients per week
* A solution focused and team-oriented mindset that will contribute to the client centered, amicable, supportive, and creative work culture at Strength for Change
* Competency in all aspects of client care, including but not limited to providing mental health therapy in accordance with best practices guidelines, treatment planning, note keeping, and adherence to HIPPA laws in the communication and storage of client records
* Language: Portuguese/Spanish/French/Creole a plus
Intensive In-Home Counselor Responsibilities:
* Provide in-home/community counseling (IIC) to children and adolescents who have emotional and/or behavioral needs.
* Provide services based on an individualized treatment plan to stabilize to prevent higher level of care.
* Provide behavioral interventions and behavioral management.
* Ensure complete and timely documentation of all activities according to Shelley's Way reporting system.
* Diagnose and treat mental health disorders
* Create a treatment plan based on each client’s needs.
* Monitor client progress during treatment
* Participate in child family team meetings as necessary.
* Meet with Care Managers to discuss current and up-coming client progress.
* Intake, assessment, session, and other relevant forms necessary for client care
* Training and peer supervision in the practice of cognitive behavioral and other evidence-based therapies
Full Time / Part Time Positions Available
* Experience with cyber is a plus and telehealth
* The freedom to create your own schedule
* Peer supervision in the practice of cognitive behavioral and other evidence-based therapies
*Determined by the applicant’s years of licensed experience and weekly caseload
HIRING FOR ESSEX, UNION, CAMDEN AND PASSAIC COUNTY AREAS
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: $45.00 to $75.00 /hour
- counseling: 2 years (Required)
- Master's (Required)
- LCSW, LAC,LSW,LPC,LMFT, (Required)
- Portuguese/Spanish/French/Creole a plus (Required)
- Morning (Required)
- Mid-Day (Required)
- Evening (Required)
- 25% (Required)
- Multiple locations
- Flexible schedule
Hours per week:
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
- Holidays required
- Temporarily due to COVID-19