Prasada In Home is expanding throughout Northern New Jersey. We need Intensive In Home Counselors for Morris, Bergen, Passaic, Somserset, Warren, Sussex and Union Counties.
PRASADA In Home offers therapeutic counseling, coaching and health care services in the homes and communities of Northern New Jersey families, the ideal environment to promote healing, growth and support for emotional well-being. It offers services within two healthcare segments; children and family services that provide mental and behavioral health counseling and coaching. In addition PRASADA In home offers therapies and supports for Autistic children and children with intellectual and developmental delays. Prasada In Home offers evidence based interventions and solutions to family's whose children face challenges associated with ADHD, Mood Disorders, Trauma related disorders, Autism Spectrum Disorders among others. All services are provided by skilled and compassionate professionals who are dedicated to seeing families, children and individuals reach their full potential and lead fulfilling lives.
PRASADA In Home is looking for those who will share our vision to become an industry leader in enhancing and promoting change and functionality in the lives of the individuals Prasada serves. We are a developing and progressing agency that values what our members can give to us. We believe our team members are promoters of change, healing and support so children, families and individuals with disabilities can achieve greater outcomes. Not only does Prasada want to promote change in others, we also want to promote your achievements.
As a Intensive In Home Counselor your will:
- Provide therapeutic counseling services to children and families in their home.
- Focus on child assessment, treatment planning and quality care.
- Teach children and caregivers strategies to help manage the child's symptoms.
- Deliver care based on evidenced based practices and must be in compliance with agency policies and regulations.
- Provide individual clinical supervision for In Home Behavioral Assistants.
- This job offers flexible hours and serves the Bergen, Passaic, Morris, Sussex, Union, Warren, Hunterdon, and Somerset Counties.
- Valid New Jersey License for Licensed Professional Counselor, Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, Licensed Associate Counselor, Licensed Social Worker.
- Minimum 2 years experience working with children with mental health and behavioral challenges and/or autism or other developmental delays.
- Bilingual a Plus
- Experience in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy strategies and methods or
- Experience in Dialectic Behavioral Therapy strategies and methods.
- Valid NJ Drivers License.
Following Specializations a plus:
- Substance Abuse
- Social Emotional Learning
- Trauma Informed
- Gaming Addictions
- Sexualized Behaviors
- Fetal Alcohol Disorder
- Parenting Skills
- Trauma related therapy
- Working with youth with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
- Working with youth from diverse ethnic backgrounds
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $42.00 to $70.00 /hour
- Counseling: 1 year (Required)
- Master's (Required)
- LCSW, LSW, LPC, LAC, LMFT (Required)
- Spanish (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
- Flexible schedule
Hours per week:
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly