About the Opportunity:
Hybrid Pathways is looking for an enthusiastic, initiative-taking individual with exceptional attention to detail to join our human resources team as an HR Assistant. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a passion for Human Resources and Recruiting.
The successful candidate will perform a variety of administrative tasks in support of the Director of Talent Acquisition and Managing Partner along with servicing our number one asset – our employees! If you possess excellent organizational skills, complete tasks with a high level of accuracy can handle sensitive information confidentially, and desire potential for growth within the department, this position is for you. This is a remote/on-site in our Hartford, CT office. Candidate must live in the Hartford area.
- Assist with hire onboarding (e.g., preparing documents, coordinating orientation agendas).
- Schedule interviews and keep calendars for all hiring teams and candidates
- Prepare and post job ads online
- Maintain candidate database
- Assist in the administration of the Company's Employee Development program.
- Process background checks
- Filing and other administrative tasks.
- 1-2 years of related administrative experience, preferably in an HR setting.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office products.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of client care, attention to detail, organization, and problem-solving.
- Ability to maintain a high level of discretion and confidentiality.
- Adaptable to changing workloads and deadlines.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or Psychology.
Hybrid Pathways is a New England-based IT professional services company that assists mid-to-large enterprises with the implementation of secure IT environments that span on-premise and public cloud platforms. Be part of a fast-paced, growing organization focused on doing great projects for great people.
Hybrid Pathways is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to color, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or other federally protected class.