GEA is one of the largest suppliers for the food and beverage processing industry and a wide range of other process industries. Approximately 18,000 employees in more than 50 countries contribute significantly to GEA’s success – come and join them! We offer interesting and challenging tasks, a positive working environment in international teams and opportunities for personal development and growth in a global company.
- Single point of contact for US managers in the business unit.
- Provide human resources advice, consultation and coaching to business leaders in operations across all aspects of HR including organizational capability, staff development, performance management, compensation, benefits and succession planning.
- Drive continuous improvement in HR programs, proactively making recommendations for improvements in a manner consistent with the company’s mission, vision and values.
- Leverage organizational development tools and techniques to develop teams, and facilitate effective change management in collaboration with the HR and business leaders.
- Manage employee relations issues.
- Assist with talent review and succession planning process that identifies top talent, mitigates talent gaps and builds leadership capabilities. Actively recruit for talent where gaps are identified.
- Work with the business to build engaged high performing teams.
- Partner with business leaders to ensure human resources initiatives are directly aligned with business goals.
- This job description may not encompass all duties and responsibilities associated with this role and is subject to change by the employer as the organizational needs and requirements of the job change.
Additionally, this job description does not state or imply an employment agreement.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Organizational Development or related fields
- 6-8 years of progressive experience as an HR professional, with the core experience supporting a business unit(s) with HR business partner duties
- Proven knowledge and experience with human resources best practices and employment law
- Proven track record of establishing relationships across all levels of staff and developing strong stakeholder credibility
- Ability to think creatively and strategically, but also capable of consistently and successfully delivering on tactical responsibilities
- Exceptional communication, problem-solving and assessment skills
- Strong analytic capability; can identify and diagnose pressing business challenges, uncover insights to enhance decision making and can align organizational strategy to talent decisions
- Hands-on mindset in a dynamic working environment, balancing between strategic, tactical and operational topics.
1880 Country Farm Drive, NAPerville, IL 60563