For the New York Office of a Very Successful Law Firm
- Assist in a broad range of human resource functions, including benefits administration, payroll support, employee data reports, recruitment and development; respond to HR-related inquiries from attorneys and staff and foster an environment of collaboratio
- Support hiring, onboarding and retention of employees, including visa applications and organizing the annual performance evaluation processes;
- Assist in executing Learning & Development programing;
- Operate as the point person for processing changes of status including new hires, transfers, payroll changes, office assignments and terminations;
- Update and maintain accurate information on the Firm's HR System (SAP) and other filing systems;
- Draft external correspondence including references, mortgage/rental applications and business visa letters.
- 2 years of related experience; Bachelor’s degree required;
- Strong attention to detail with exceptional organizational skills and ability to multi-task and manage changing priorities;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive matters and respond effectively to such situations;
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to effectively communicate with attorneys, candidates, administrative staff and others;
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint); experience with with HR databases preferred.
Any vacancy posted on this site comes from Indeed and it's network through the API. If you find this job is not supposed to be on this site, please report it on Indeed.