What You’ll Get to Do:
As a CACI-WGI (The Wexford Group International) HST Trainer you will serve on a team of 4-5 instructors providing emergent threat training to all Army units, including Combat Arms, Combat Support, and Combat Service Support. You will provide direct customer feedback to the HST Lead. You and your teammates will enhance Training Development and Delivery (TDD) training development specialists in their understanding of mission requirements for your location to ensure new training curriculum is realistic and relevant to their unit’s related geographic regional threats. You will interact with fellow Home Station Trainer (HST), Mobile Training Team (MTT), and Combat Training Center (CTC) senior trainers to build and maintain proficiency in Army units.
More About the Role:
You will have direct access to the ETTRIC (Emerging Threat Training Readiness Integration Center) for a complete understanding of emerging threats, the Army’s Readiness goals, and related logistical requirements to enhance Army effectiveness against threat networks. You will monitor and analyze strategic and operational information to advise the client and the warfighter on new and emerging threats and tactics, techniques, and procedures.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Current Top Secret/Specialized Compartmented Information Security Clearance or Secret.
- More than one year of deployed operational experience within the various Geographic Combatant Commands.
- More than 6 years military experience, including recent combat deployments, and be well-versed in all areas of emerging enemy tactics, techniques, and procedures.
- Ability to effectively communicate both orally and in writing.
- Willing to conduct periodic travel within CONUS and OCONUS locations.
- More than five years of military experience providing input to include deployment scheduling, pre-deployment training, equipment modernization and requirements.
- Willing to work rotating shifts if needed - that may include nights and weekends.
- Associate degree and 5 years of experience, or 6 years of relevant work experience.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree and Professional Military Education (PME) on emerging threats from National Defense Strategy (NDS) 2 3 near-peer environment.
- More than eight years of military experience, and/or a combination of military and Inter-Agency experience and be well-versed in all areas of military campaigns operating in the “Grey Zone” or below the level of armed conflict.
- Experience providing training briefings at the O5 level.
What We can Offer You:
- CACI-WGI (The Wexford Group International) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of CACI with a reputation for uncompromising standards of quality in its people and its performance. Joining the CACI-WGI team is a mark of excellence for those employees who complete our rigorous Recruiting, Assessment, and Selection (RAS) process.
- CACI-WGI’s mission places its personnel against the government’s most critical emerging challenges. Work with us and you’ll be working with a team making a difference across the globe.
- CACI-WGI offers competitive benefits as well as numerous learning and development opportunities.
- Upon award, as the Prime Contractor for this effort, CACI-WGI offers unmatched stability and potential for growth within the program.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.