The Health Screener Greeter welcomes and screens for COVID-19 symptoms for all visitors, patients, and employees entering the hospital. The Screener is the first person patrons see at Floyd Medical Center. These are Temporary positions with a full-time schedule that works 12-hour or 8-hour shifts with multiple consecutive days off. Position will be through August 2020 at which time it will be reevaluated for possible extension. The ideal candidates are customer service oriented, have a pleasant personality and are professional in attitude and appearance.
- Coordinate supplies before entering the shift (PPE, Armbands, Screening forms)
- Required to wear facility mandated PPE
- Cordially greets patients and visitors upon arrival.
- Ask COVID-19 screening checklist questions for patients/visitors entering the hospital
- Check patient/visitor and employee's temperature.
- Applies armband to ALL screened patients/visitors,
- Provides protective mask to screened patients/visitors.
- Provides information and directs people to the hospital location they need, thus creating an atmosphere in the hospital that is caring, yet efficient.
- Performs related duties as required.
The qualified candidate must possess the following:
1. High school diploma or GED from an accredited institute required
2. Completed course of instruction from acceptable training school or equivalent training which prepares the employee to meet the designated requirements
1. One year of clinical experience preferred
1. Current CNA certification in the state of Georgia, OR