Paramus, NEW JERSEY
Who we are?With 90,000 people on five continents, SUEZ is a world leader in smart and sustainable resource management. We provide water and waste management solutions that enable cities and industries optimize their resource management and strengthen their environmental and economic performances.
SUEZ in North America operates across all 50 states and Canada with 6,700 employees dedicated to environmental sustainability and smart and sustainable resource management. The company provides drinking water, wastewater and waste collection service to 6.4 million people on a daily basis; treats over 600 million gallons of water and over 450 million gallons of wastewater each day; delivers water treatment and advanced network solutions to 16,000 industrial and municipal sites; processes 55,000 tons of waste for recycling; and rehabilitates and maintains water assets for more than 4,000 municipal and industrial customers. The company is a subsidiary of Paris-based SUEZ.
Who are we looking for?
- B.S. in Engineering or related field. Master’s degree and P.E. license are a plus.
- Prior experience delivering energy efficiency program.
- Operational experience in water and wastewater utilities is a plus.
- Track-record in planning, training and deploying solutions for operations.
- Change management experience.
- Ability to interact effectively with managers, employees, customers, and clients
- Ability to work with diverse groups to accomplish mutual goals
- Creativity and capacity to influence and gain acceptance for ideas, policies and procedures
- Strong communication (verbal and written and presentation) skills.
- Innate intellectual curiosity and continuously be a strong added value proposition provider.
What will you be doing?
- Energy Efficiency in water and wastewater operations
- Water savings/reuse
- Biosolids beneficial use
- Air quality and greenhouse gas emissions reduction
- Keep abreast of the latest regulations and State / Federal / local incentive programs to reduce energy use and greenhouse gas emissions.
- Understand the energy usage type, volume, expenses across the ES contracts as well as the related contractual obligations & economics.
- Identify and quantify energy savings opportunities in order to propose, test and implement energy efficiency programs.
- Provide engineering guidance to the development of Green Initiative capital improvement plans and support development of project execution plans.
- Deliver training, develop Best Management Practices (BMPs) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) related to Green Initiatives.
- Support Region/Project Managers in the deployment of green initiatives.Commercialization of new offers
- Identify customers’ needs and expectation from field visits and interviews with internal and external stakeholders.
- Build a network of internal and external partners to advise, finance and deliver energy management solutions and install new technology including renewables.
- Define customer segments and related ES Green Initiatives maketing materials.
- Promote ES Green Initiatives offers and ensure proper integration when responding to municipal Requests for Proposals (RFP).
- Support Region/Project Managers in the commercialization of the new offers including value proposition demonstration, pricing and negotiation.
- Ensure smooth deployment, ad hoc adjustment if needed and lookback exercise to build best practices and capitalize experience.
- Support the Vice President of New Offerings to build the vision, roadmap and governance for the newly created department.
- Enables collaboration within the Division and with the other SUEZ entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.