Build an exciting, rewarding career with us – help us make a difference for millions of people every day. Consider joining the Duke Energy team, where you'll find a friendly work environment, opportunities for growth and development, recognition for your work, and competitive pay and benefits.Job Summary
This position is responsible for all duties associated with and related to the safe, efficient and cost effective installation and maintenance of natural gas facilities and appurtenances on both transmission and distribution natural gas systems per 49CFR Part 192, Piedmont Natural Gas policies and procedures and local/state regulations.Job Responsibilities
The following list is not intended to be all inclusive of duties and responsibilities as needed and required.
- Learn and assist with duties related to installing, maintaining, repairing, relocating, and retiring new or existing natural gas facilities and appurtenances.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude
- Basic knowledge and use of construction tools
- Basic PC knowledge working in a Windows environment
Travel Requirements5-15% Relocation Assistance Provided (as applicable) NoRepresented/Union Position IBE Local 1902 Visa Sponsored Position No
Posting Expiration DateThursday, August 22, 2019
All job postings expire at 12:01 AM on the posting expiration date.Please note that in order to be considered for this position, you must possess all of the basic/required qualifications.