Do you absolutely love helping others? Do you have experience working as an executive assistant to C-suite executives? Are you looking for a fast-paced environment where no 2 days are ever the same? Have a can-do attitude? Interested in the real estate industry?
If you answered YES! to all of the questions above, we have an amazing opportunity that we would love to discuss with you. Our busy and fast-growing real estate team is seeking a highly qualified executive assistant to support the owner of the company. You will be responsible for answering the phone, arranging the schedule, ensuring that the details of a business owner who wears 20 hats a day are well attended to.
The ideal candidate will have experience stepping into a position and creating the systems and processes that will allow seamless integration. You will have the ability to observe the situation and see places that you can add value and start claiming tasks as your own. Must be professional but also have the ability to laugh and have fun.Compensation:
$60,000 to $90,000 per yearResponsibilities:
- Perform office management duties such as organizing filing systems and ordering office equipment and supplies
- Be the main point of contact for high-level executive
- Support an executive with meeting preparation and take minutes
- Other assistant duties as assigned from executives such as pick up orders, and other personal assistant tasks
- Organize incoming information such as phone calls, voicemail messages, emails, and memos and report details to an executive
- Manage schedules including itineraries, travel arrangements, and team meetings
- Experience handling confidential information and adhering to strict deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, time management skills, interpersonal skills, and organizational skills
- 2 years performing supportive duties in a personal assistant or executive assistant role, or similar
- Experience using Microsoft Office
- Possess a high school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
JBG is a high producing real estate team with a massive market share in both Hoboken and Jersey City. Consistently ranked as one of the top real estate teams in not just NJ, but also in the US according to Real Trends and The Wall Street Journal.