GRANT BEACON MIDDLE SCHOOL
Traditional 200 work days 7 Flex
Starting Salary: $25.35 - $30.79 per hour
Essential Functions and Objectives:
- The Educational Counselor collaborates with schools, parents and community organizations to identify and provide the support, direct services and advocacy needed for students and families in the Denver Public Schools.
- Evaluates students’ abilities, interest, talents, and
personality characteristics in order to develop appropriate
academic and career goals, increase student achievement, and
improve graduation rate.
Knowledge, Experience, & Other Qualifications:
- Three (3) years minimum experience and demonstrated success in working collaboratively with other professional staff on instructional improvement issues.
- Experience and proficiency with Microsoft Office (e.g. Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- Experience working with at-risk youth.
- Bilingual language ability (English and Spanish)
- Bachelor's degree in education or related field.
Any vacancy posted on this site comes from Indeed and it's network through the API. If you find this job is not supposed to be on this site, please report it on Indeed.