Alpine Learning Group, a state-of-the-art, education and treatment center for children and adults with autism, located in Paramus New Jersey, is hiring a Director for their Center for Autism. Alpine's Center for Autism is a small but growing department at Alpine Learning Group that provides a range of clinical services including diagnostic services, home-based intensive behavior intervention programs for toddlers with autism, parent training, functional behavioral and skill-based assessments, and behaviorally-based social skills groups. This is a senior-level management position and offers excellent salary, benefits, and opportunities for applied research and professional development. As a not-for-profit organization, Alpine's mission is to transform the lives of individuals with autism and their families by providing innovative, comprehensive, and scientifically-validated services across the life span. Alpine is committed to ensuring small caseloads across credentialed staff to create more comprehensive and intensive models of service delivery. Join our highly talented team of leaders in behavior analysis and the field of autism treatment!
- Coordinating, overseeing, and growing of all of Alpine's insurance funded clinical service initiatives e.g., insurance funded intensive in-home services, evaluation/assessment services, school consultation services, parent training program, and social skills groups
- Overseeing the hiring, training, supervision, and evaluation of staff
- Creating on-boarding protocols, target growth benchmarks, and dashboard metrics to monitor client contact hours and growth
- Conducting intakes of prospective clients
- Working with scheduling department to ensure assigned staffing to cases
- Supervising the implementation and growth of on-site social skills programs coordinated by board certified behavior analysts
- Supervising billing department, quality assurance staff and HIPAA compliance officers
- Maintaining and securing funding through third party payers e.g., insurance companies, school districts
- Overseeing and ensuring quality supervision of assigned BCBA candidates
- Collaborating with Alpine's executive clinical team on the development of agency-wide clinical training programs.
- Identifying areas for program growth and development
- Providing parent advocacy
- Conducting workshops/lectures to market program model to consumers
- Collaborating with Alpine's leadership team to develop budgets and financial forecasting
- BCBA, or BCBA-D
- Master's or Doctorate in behavior analysis, special education, psychology or related field
- Minimum five years clinical experience providing direct services to children with autism, training parents, and supervising staff e.g., RBTs BCBAs
- Fluent in early learning curriculum and the application of behavioral principles to increase a wide range of functional repertoires in toddlers and young children with autism.
- Knowledgeable of HIPAA compliance protocols, insurance / 3rd party funding systems and obtaining insurance authorizations.
- Exceptional leadership, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
Salary commensurate with experience. www.alpinelearninggroup.org
Alpine Learning Group provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.