FINANCIAL DATA & BUSINESS ANALYST
**W2 Project ONLY**
**Applicants MUST be local – No third party or relocation***
We are actively seeking to hire an entry to mid-level Business Analyst in downtown Pittsburgh, PA with one of the largest Financial Services Corporation in the world.
Please review the following requirements/qualifications below:
· 1-2 years strong analytical knowledge (either through academic achievements or through work)
· Business Analysis and/or Data Analysis experience is required
· We are not looking for candidates with more than 5 years of experience!
· Experience with SQL, Power BI or other reporting tools is desired
· Previous work experience with a well-established financial or banking firm is preferred
· Previous data analysis internship experience is helpful!
· BA degree required, Masters is preferred
Job Description & Details:
· Location: Downtown Pittsburgh, PA
· Duration: 11 Months Consulting Project
· Offered hourly pay: $39.00/hr w2
· Client: Financial Services
· Job Category: Business & Data Analysis
This position is a member of contract analysis team whose objective is to support various regulatory-driven contract acquisition and data extraction needs. The position will be responsible for working with Operations, Program, Business, and Legal teams to analyze source document repositories and assist with acquiring the required documentation and related reference data. The position will leverage multiple technology solutions (artificial intelligence, SQL, Postgresql, etc…), communicating and tracking defects at a document level with the various businesses, creating and reporting on project and operational metrics (including KRIs and KPIs), and participating in ad hoc projects as needed to meet priority activities. The employee will interact closely with members within Operations, Technology, and Program teams to ensure completeness, accuracy, efficiency, and data quality standards are met.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: $35.00 to $39.00 /hour
- Data or Business Analysis: 2 years (Required)
- Internship related work: 1 year (Required)
- SQL and MS Excel: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Pittsburgh, PA (Required)
- Are you local to Pittsburgh, PA?