JOE SHOEMAKER SCHOOL
Traditional 184 work days per year
Salary Range: $18.35 - $21.92 per hour
Essential Functions and Objectives:
- The Restorative Practice Coordinator provides behavior intervention support to the entire building through consistent application of the School Management program.
- Duties may include training employees on behavior management techniques, facilitating restorative justice interventions, responding to student behavioral concerns, creating reports, supervising students and more.
- Supporting the rTi process by working with, tracking and documenting functional behavior plans
- De-escalation counseling and training for staff
Knowledge, Experience & Other Qualifications:
- A minimum of three (3) years' related experience in counseling, or working on instructional improvement issues.
- Experience with a K-12 low-income population
- Bilingual in Spanish, preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
Any vacancy posted on this site comes from Indeed and it's network through the API. If you find this job is not supposed to be on this site, please report it on Indeed.