SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 96,000 employees, SGS operates a network of more than 2,600 offices and laboratories around the world.
Trusted all over the world, SGS is a market leader because we put 100% passion, pride and innovation into everything we do. We encourage new ideas. We welcome people who challenge the way we do things. And we will be 100% committed to helping you reach your full potential.
As the Client Service Advisor, you will perform a variety of account management activities and accreditation requirements to ensure all customer contracts are administered to meet customers’ needs and expectations, and deliver the highest level of customer satisfaction.
This position provides office support to the Certification and Business Enhancement's (CBE) Medical Device Group. You will be responsible to each of the customer accounts to ensure proper scheduling, audit package processing and account management.
- Ensure that customer files are processed in a timely manner and in accordance with established procedures and processes
- Work with Full-Time Auditors, Sub-Contract Auditors and Product Managers to ensure that schedules are fully allocated within the scheduling system and that required utilization rates are being met.
- Ensure that Auditors are provided with the necessary audit pack documentation, as well as any other information and/or materials needed prior to the performance of their tasks.
- Proactively communicate with the management team to assure that they are aware of any customer issues and recommendations for improvement and/or resolution.
- Schedule customer audits within timelines associated with the certification cycle and in time to allow re-certification to occur prior to the certification expiring.
- Regularly liaise with account contacts before, during and after auditing activity, including responding to customer requests quickly and thoroughly to ensure that all customer needs are met related to the fulfillment of each contract.
- Conduct administration reviews on the audit reports in a timely manner and submit required audit report documents to Technical for review and certificate decision for initial and renewal certifications.
- Communicate to Sales regarding requests for significant additional services.
- Ensure the timely release of the certificates upon certification.
- Review previous certification cycle to determine allocation of days and site to be sampled for renewal audits and next certification cycle.
- Maintain and prepare audit records, electronic files, Certnet entries and other databases as required for assigned customers.
- Follow-up via email and send required documentation to external customers and auditors.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Biology, Environmental Science, Chemistry or a science related discipline.
- NO PRIOR EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from individuals and/or groups both within the organization or while representing the organization.
- Proven ability to manage and coordinate multiple projects in fast-paced, highly professional environment.
- Proficient using Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
Job Type: Full-time
- Bachelor's (Required)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off