Please apply here: https://carejobs.live/wilson.com
Looking for Certified Nursing Assistants to join our home care family
At ComForCare Home Care we value our home care aides like family. We celebrate success and have fun! Our focus is to help our clients and employees live their best life possible.
We invite you to become part of our team! We have open positions and are looking for the very best to support clients in their homes. Whether you are looking to get started in a home care career or are an experienced aide, we have something for you.
We will consider your availability and preferred locations when setting up your schedule.
We provide caregivers competitive pay, training and benefits, as well as opportunities for advancement. Orientations happen each week.
Are you naturally nurturing? Do you want a job that is truly fulfilling? Our independently owned and operated franshised offices are looking for you.
The In-Home Aide NA I (NA I) provides clients various personal care and homemaker/companion services in accordance with an established plan of care so that they can remain in their residence.
- Personal Care
- Provide assistance with: bathing, dressing, grooming, nail /skin care, back care, foot care, shampoo, oral hygiene, ambulation, transfers, range of motion exercise, safe use of equipment and assistive devices (wheel chair, walker, crutches, cane), change of position, with toileting, commode, incontinent care, meal planning, preparation, and assistance with feeding
- Nurse Aide I Care:
- Helping with prescribed exercises which the client and in-home aides have been taught by a healthcare practitioner
- Assist with self-administration of medications (including medication reminders) which are ordered by a physician or other person authorized by state law to prescribe
- Monitor intake and output
- Record and report changes in the client’s condition, family situation or needs to an appropriate health care practitioner
- Other healthcare related and delegated tasks within the scope of practice for NA I under supervision of the licensed nurse
- Companion/Sitter/Household Management
- Provide companionship and respite services for family
- Perform homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate
- Successful completion of a state-approved In-Home Aide (NA I or NA II) course
- At least six months experience as an In-Home Aide (in homes or facilities)
- Be listed in good standing on the North Carolina Health Care Personnel Registry
- Achieves a minimum score of 85% on competency exam (Home Health Aide Test)
- Meets passing criteria on DEARS Ethics test
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job
This job description is used as a guide only and not inclusive of responsibilities and job duties.
Please apply here: https://carejobs.live/wilson