Core Duties & Responsibilities:
- Raw Material Management:
- Work directly with co-packer/brewhouse team to ensure on time delivery and accurate quantity of all raw materials being received.
- Communicate material availability issues and resolution to operations and other key stakeholders.
- Inventory Management:
- Responsible for transacting material releases and receipts in ERP system.
- Work directly with brewing employees in oversight and reconciliation of raw material inventories both weekly and monthly.
- Daily reporting for brewing/fermenting and batching.
- End of month inventories for all raw and in process material (required by TTB).
- Assist with the following as needed: payroll approvals, batch sheet/BOM creation, and change management documentation.
Other related duties and tasks as assigned.
Skills & Experience
- 1-3 years of Brewing or Manufacturing Operations Experience
- Experience with a CPG company preferred
- Proficiency using ERP systems and Microsoft Excel
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Adaptable and flexible to the changing business needs but also laser-focused at being able to execute standard daily and monthly responsibilities
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills
- Possess a “can do” attitude and believes anything is possible with the right focus
- Able to work independently and “roll up your sleeves” to make things happen
- High intensity team player who thrives in a fast paced, high intensity, dynamic environment
- Strong sense of curiosity, constantly questions the way things are done in a constructive manner and thrives on change that improves results
- Open (no agendas), honest and trustworthy
- Results-oriented individual with a desire to manage change through to fruition
- Demonstrated ability to deal effectively with others in a diverse environment
- High attention to detail—accuracy is critical
- Strong desire to learn Brewing and Manufacturing Operations.
To be aligned with direct line manager in support of business needs.