teambuilding™ is a leader in the online team building industry and we are a 100% remote company. We offer a variety of virtual team building activities for remote teams. The goal is to help make jobs awesome... everywhere!Our Mission
- We believe that workplaces are made up of kind, hardworking people that want to do their best work.
- We believe that those individuals, as part of a team, can achieve extraordinary things together.
- We believe that the work week is f***ing awesome!
- We are on a mission to inspire teams to do their best work, together.
Our Events that you will be selling
- Are typically 90 mins of team building awesomeness
- Currently facilitated virtually using Zoom
- Are designed to be wildly entertaining, with elements of intentional team building
- Are delivered designed by amazing creative facilitators
- Typically booked by HR manager or team leaders looking to plan a great event for their team to bond!
- Do you like talking to people on the phone? No? Great- neither do the clients that you will be managing. You will have an entire email inbox of sales leads of people that don't want to talk on the phone and you're responsible for booking their event over email.
- You may think of yourself as/or aspire to be an in-person version of Computer Cat https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGDvjG49kLc
- You have excellent written communication skills and will able to match the teambuilding voice (positive, action-oriented, authentic > professional).
- You must stay highly organized and manage your pipeline in our sales CRM and adhere to great follow-up systems pre and post events!
- Great written communication in English, other languages are a f***ing plus!. (Note: Authentic > professional language.)
- Fast Typing speed (50 WPM), tech savvy to learn multiple platforms (ZenDesk Sell, Slack, Helpscout)
- Must have access to personal computer*
- Must have access to reliable internet*
- If either a barrier to applying, apply anyways and note in the application. We may have some options. :)
- Salary $45-$50K Benefits
- 40-50 hours per week.
- Submit an application online (Please no emails or phone calls)
Powered by JazzHR