- Coordinate communications including: taking calls, calendaring, responding to emails and interfacing with various levels staff within the organization, as well as outside customers and vendors.
- Prepare internal distribution lists and database information such as birthdays, and contact lists.
- Schedule meetings, appointments and manage travel itineraries.
- Arrange onsite and offsite Sales related events as needed.
- Monitor and maintain travel and expense budgets.
- Meet agreed upon goals and objectives effectively and in a timely manner.
- Arrives to work, appointments, meetings, and other work-related
functions on time and as scheduled.
- High School Diploma or GED; Associates Degree or Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
- Minimum three years of administrative support.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including strong database/spreadsheet experience.
- Strong computer skills; ability to master other systems quickly and efficiently.
- Demonstrated effective written and oral communication skills.
- 3 year(s): Administrative Support
- High School or better
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
- Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Any vacancy posted on this site comes from Indeed and it's network through the API. If you find this job is not supposed to be on this site, please report it on Indeed.