Mini-Circuits designs, manufactures and distributes integrated circuits, modules, and sub-systems for high performance radio frequency (RF) and microwave applications. With design, sales and manufacturing locations in over 30 countries, Mini-Circuits’ products are used in a range of wired and wireless communications applications. Our products are also used in detection, measurement and imaging applications, including military communication, guidance and electronic countermeasure systems, commercial, scientific, military land, sea and aircraft; automotive systems, medical systems, and industrial test equipment.
Mini-Circuits’ sells its products to over 20,000 customers globally through our direct sales force, applications engineering staff, sales representatives, as well as through our extensive web site.
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administrative and clerical services in order to ensure effective and efficient operations.
- Communicate constantly with Production Control Manager and ensure that he is prepared, organized, on schedule and ready for all meetings, events.
- Communicate and relay Production Control Manager’s messages and intentions to department members, internal customers and Daughter Companies
- Communicate and maintain interpersonal relationships with internal customers
- Support the work of the Production Control Manager on various projects directed at meeting departmental and company business goals and objectives. Act as primary contact for project trafficking with internal and external teams; organize and optimize workflow to ensure that all elements are handled according to procedures and set schedule. Ensure completion of deliverables
- Collect, analyze, and summarize data and prepare various reports in support of departmental goals. Create data visualizations and dashboarding to concisely deliver data in an intuitive manner
- Conserve Manager’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting, analyzing and prioritizing information; initiating telecommunications
- Take dictation and type correspondence from dictation taken
- Read and process high volume of emails
- Answer a high volume of telephone calls; screen and redirect calls; relay messages in a timely and accurate manner
- Maintain Manager's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings (internal and external), conferences and teleconferences
- Organize the Manager’s workload and office space
- Make all required arrangements for travel (domestic and international) including flight and lodging
- Attend meetings in support of Production Control Dept to take minutes and actions and follow-up on completion of actions
- Develop and maintain process, procedure, and workflow documentation
- Bachelor’s or Associates Degree
- 2 years of office administration experience
- Must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder
- Ability to read, write and clearly and concisely communicate fluently in English with excellent telephone and customer service skills
- Ability to organize an office from scratch and keep the office and Manager organized and up to date
- Excellent computer skills – Excel, Power Point, Word, Outlook
- Experience in project management, understanding of tracking activities and progress
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package commensurate
with related experience. This position offers significant growth
opportunities. Only local candidates will be considered.
Our commitment to providing excellent service to complement our outstanding product lines has created an exciting environment where employees are challenged to provide outstanding experiences for our customers. Our culture thrives on collaboration, inclusiveness, humility and understanding the value of reputation.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 - $50,000.00 per year
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Office Administration: 2 years (Required)
- Associate (Required)
- Brooklyn, NY 11235 (Required)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Sorting and sending mail
- Answering and routing phone calls
- Only full-time employees eligible