We are looking for a hard-working, team oriented professional to join our team as an Administrative Assistant for the Alden Investment Group. This growth-oriented position will provide comprehensive administrative support for the organization as a whole. This fast-paced position requires the demonstrated ability of multitasking, setting priorities and meeting demanding deadlines. The candidate will possess a high degree of attention to detail and will is expected to incorporate new and effective ways to achieve better results.
**Preference is given to someone with investment or financial markets knowledge. Please describe your background if applicable.
Given the current ‘Stay at Home’ protocol this job will begin remote but is expected to change to in-office (Wayne, PA) Mon-Fri, 9-4 PM. Position is per hour, starting at ~$20 per hour based on experience.
- Years of Experience: 1-2 Years
- Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree
- Career Level: Experienced
- Organize office, answer phones, work with building tenants
- Support financial advisors, executive team with clerical tasks
- Schedule and plan meetings and appointments
- Monitor level of office supplies and handle shortages
- Resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues
- Interact directly with customers, client and financial advisors
- Proven experience as a back-office assistant, office assistant or in another relevant administrative role
- Thorough understanding of office management procedures
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office