Are you a licensed insurance producer seeking an exciting new opportunity? Savoy is looking for a dedicated and experienced Account Consultant to join its growing team!
As an Account Consultant at Savoy, you will work on supporting our sales teams, building and maintaining close-knit relationships with broker partners, and assisting in the overall growth of our emerging markets!
- Strategize and provide insurance quotes to broker partners as necessary
- Process new case business: review broker submissions, collect missing information, forward cases to carrier, and coordinate through to final case approval
- Handle broker inquiries regarding processes, forms, and procedures, such as:
- Submission deadlines
- Reviewing applications and forms for accuracy
- Strong knowledge of product availability by carrier
- Strong knowledge of plans and benefits
- Monitor carrier portals – approvals, pending, terminations
- Handle inquiries regarding claims, billing issues, production, commission payments, etc.
- Assist in the initial onboarding and ongoing support of broker partners
- Other assignments or responsibilities as may be necessary
- BA/BS preferred but not required
- 2 - 4 years insurance experience in Medicare insurance preferred
- Active Health and Life License necessary
- Excellent interpersonal skills, positive attitude a must
- Excellent problem-solving ability, detail oriented, excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task, re-prioritize duties, and work effectively in a fast-paced matrix environment.
- Strong computer skills to include Microsoft Office Suite.
- Medical, dental, & vision coverage
- Insurance coverage for the unexpected
- 401(k) plan
- Paid time off
- Company culture events
- Free lunch Wednesdays
- Casual Fridays
Savoy is an innovative benefits consulting firm and general agency. With over 30 years' experience, Savoy's strategic partnerships bring continued growth to brokers, carriers and vendors. Savoy provides best-in-class products and services including comprehensive health and specialty benefits, compliance, HR services, technology solutions, research, education and other employer-related services.